真実を追究する KSM WORLD

日本の歴史・政治など納得いかないものを徹底的に追究するブログ。

    占拠



    【KSM】フィリピン・マラウィ市「やっぱ日本は頼りになる!」武装勢力に占拠された街の人々を救う日本の支援に感謝の嵐

    The Japanese government has extended humanitarian grant aid amounting to $2 million, roughly P100 million, to support relief operations of the Duterte administration for those affected by the Marawi crisis in Mindanao through the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF).

    MANILA- Japan will donate $2 million (222,000,000 Japanese yen) in humanitarian aid for victims of fighting between government forces and Islamic State-inspired extremists in Marawi City.
    The Japanese Embassy in Manila on Friday said $1.2 million of the grant will be given through the United Nations World Food Program for the food supplies of people affected by the ongoing siege.
    The other $800,000 meanwhile will be allocated to the United Nations Children’s Fund as aid for water, sanitation, and hygiene needs.
    Last January, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe visited President Rodrigo Duterte in Manila and even went to the latter's home in Davao City in a bid to strengthen ties between their two nations.
    Earlier this month, the European Union said it would donate P49 million (850,000 euros) in humanitarian aid for the rehabilitation of Marawi City.
    The Philippines new ally, China, also donated P20 million for relief operations in Marawi, including P5 million for families of slain soldiers.
    Beijing also turned over P370 million worth of arms to Manila to fight terrorism.
    At total of 109 state troops are among at least 607 who have died in the Marawi City clashes, which has entered its third month. Majority of those killed were terrorists.

    https://www.facebook.com/MaranaoPulse/posts/1765295070177703
    https://www.facebook.com/abscbnNEWS/posts/10155366575695168
    https://www.facebook.com/manilabulletin/posts/10155884397382985


    <KSM WORLD>

    KSM@ツイキャスラジオ放送
    http://twitcasting.tv/ksmelectronics7

    KSM@ニコ動
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/user/9270905

    http://www.nicovideo.jp/user/52657039 

    http://www.nicovideo.jp/user/58737715

    http://www.nicovideo.jp/user/62930924  

    KSM@dailymotion

    http://www.dailymotion.com/ksm11

    1: KSM WORLD NEWS 2017/06/18(日) 16:50:59.05 BE:135853815-PLT(12000) ポイント特典
    sssp://img.2ch.net/premium/1372836.gif
    フィリピン南部マラウィ、軍と過激派が激戦 死者300人以上に

    【6月18日 AFP】フィリピン軍は17日、同国南部ミンダナオ島のマラウィの一部を占拠しているイスラム過激派武装勢力に空爆と砲撃で攻撃した。 1か月近くに及ぶ戦闘でこれまでに軍と過激派、民間人を合わせて300人以上が死亡している。

     現地のAFP記者によると、塹壕から攻撃してくる戦闘員の排除に手間取る地上部隊支援のため 空軍がMG520攻撃ヘリとFA50戦闘機で空爆し、武装勢力が占拠する地域では火災で黒煙が上った。 戦闘の激しさを物語る自動小銃の発砲音も遠くから聞こえた。

     マラウィの北東に位置するブトゥアンの軍駐屯地を訪れたドゥテルテ大統領は記者団に対し、 「(マラウィには)シリア、インドネシア、マレーシア、スリランカ、そしてアラブ人のISIS(ISの別称)戦闘員が存在する」と述べ、 「火あぶりや斬首など残酷な殺人法を習得した中東の戦闘員を相手にしているため、航空兵力を使う必要がある」と付け加えた。

     外国人を含む数百人規模の武装勢力は先月23日、ISの黒い旗を掲げて、イスラム教徒が多数を占める都市マラウィを襲撃。 ドゥテルテ大統領は、襲撃はISが同国内に拠点を作る作戦の一環だとして、掃討作戦のためミンダナオ島に戒厳令を布告した。 専門家によるとISの拠点設立は東南アジアに「カリフ制国家」を築きたいISの野望実現のため重要だという。

    フィリピン軍はマラウィの戦闘に関し、これまでに少なくともチェチェン、イエメン、マレーシア、インドネシア出身の過激派戦闘員8人が死亡したと明らかにしている。 フィリピン政府によると、マラウィではこれまで過激派戦闘員225人、軍兵士59人、民間人26人の310人が戦闘で死亡した。

     さらに戦闘とは別に、避難していた住民19人が重度の脱水症状や下痢で死亡したと 同国南部のムスリム・ミンダナオ自治区のムジブ・ハタマン知事が明らかにした。

     同国政府は、戦闘のためマラウィと同市周辺ではこれまで30万9000人以上が避難を強いられており、 その多くは友人や親戚宅に身を寄せているが、避難所に収容されている人もいるとしている。(c)AFP/Ayee Macaraig

    http://www.afpbb.com/articles/-/3132434

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBrJmXNGlE0


    【フィリピン軍がミンダナオ島を占拠するISを空爆 一ヶ月の戦闘で既に300人が死亡 30万人が避難】の続きを読む

    このページのトップヘ